Thursday, October 18, 2012

Seraphim Ward is a Celebrity Judge for VIMA 2013/Bite My Music Awards

Seraphim Ward has been recruited to be one of the Celebrity Judges for VIMA 2013/Bite My Music Awards. This is what Meera Thuraivel, CEO of Bite Media had to say about the dark princess 

“We are pleased as peach to have Seraphim as one of our global celeb judges. We were drawn to her unique pairing of music and the world of movies coupled with the goth element that comes along. 

In the past we have had songs that have bordered trip hop and moody melancholic masterpieces which we believe will sit right in with Seraphim.” said Meera Thuraivel, CEO of Bite Media and co-founder of VIMA.

This is what Seraphim Ward had to say "I am very excited to be a part of the VIMA 2013 Bite My Music Awards, this is a great opportunity for me to give back to the entity, I love and cherish so much... Music!"
http://bitemymusic.com/seraphim-ward-is-a-celebrity-judge-for-vima-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment